Are you looking for happy eid status wishes in english, then you are at right place. Feel free and share any status quotes and images with friends
Top 10 happy eid status wishes
- Hansi khushi tery jiwan ka har safar guzry
Meri dua hy k teri EID khoob tar guzry.
- Here comes the day, once in a blue moon.
With chanda mama shining up bright
And blessing everyone. Her luv so tender, merciful.
Shining down on the earth wishing us “Happy Eid”.
- Wishing you all a very happy Eid
and hoping that all the things you wish for will be yours throughout the year.
Eid UL Zuha!!
- No shadows to depress u, Only joys to surround u, God himself to bless u, these r my wishes for u, Today, tomorrow, and every day. Eid Mubarik
- I wish you a very peaceful and happy Eid. May Allah Almighty accept your good actions, forgive the wrongdoings and ease the pain of all the individuals around the world. Eid Mubarak!
- It is a special time when all the friends and friends family meet, wishing mirth and fun to cheer the days, in this Eid and always! Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah Almighty send his Love like sunshine in his gentle and warm ways to fill each corner of your heart and filled the life with lots of cheerfulness like this Eid. Eid Mubarak!
- A candle can overlook melting, Bird can overlook flying, Earth can overlook rotating, Heart can overlook beating but I will never overlook to wish You Happy Eid!
- May Allah Almighty accept our fast and carries on to shower His blessings during the year in fact the whole time in the life, Amen! Wish you a Happy Eid Mubarak!
- Let’s commemorate the Quran teachings on this festivity, Clear our ways and ask for pardon. Be a blessing to everyone.
Lastest 20 happy eid status wishes
- May the day glee and the seconds calculate all the exceptional joys for you to treasure. May the year forward be successful too, for the house and family and particularly for you. Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak!
- Hope that you’re directed by the faith In the Allah Almighty and shine in His delightful blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah Almighty’s Rahmat be on you and assist you in achieving every objective you have in your life. Have a prosperous and blessed Eid!
- Hope that the Allah Almighty gives his choicest blessings on all of us, and our connection grows stronger each year. Wishing you prosperity and joy on Eid!
- On Eid wishing that the sacrifices you have made are appreciated and Allah Almighty answer the prayers you offer. Eid Mubarak!
- As you perform the prayers on Eid, I hope that the right spirit of this auspicious time fills your heart with good cheer and happiness. Eid Mubarak!
- Sending warm wishes on this wonderful and hoping that, it brings your way ever happiness and joys. Remember me in your prayers.
- May Allah Almighty bring you happiness, joy, prosperity, and peace on the blessed time. Wish you and the family a very happy eid. Eid Mubarak!
- Today I pray that cheerfulness be at the door, may it bang early, stay there late and leave the presence of Allah Almighty’s love, Peace, joy, and healthiness behind.
- Eid is a nice and wonderful day for Praying, Caring, Smiling, Loving, and Celebrating with each other and to thank Allah Almighty for providing us this magnificent day. Eid Mubarak!
- In each shared laughter and smile; in each silent prayer answered; in each chance that comes your way. May Allah Almighty bless you a lot! Eid Mubarak
- Eid days are destined to celebrate the achievements and the goals that make you glad. The ideals you have faith in, the dream you like the best. Eid Mubarak!
- May the charm of this wonderful day bring a lot of cheerfulness in your life. May you rejoice this auspicious occasion with your family and friends and may this day fill the heart with affection and love. I wish you a very happy and joyful Eid Mubarak!
- With a palm full of consecrated water, petals of roses, the fragrance of flowers, the light of sunshine, and grass with the dew. I wish a very happy Eid Mubarak.
- May the ecstasy of this Eid be multiplied a million times and stay with you and your family forever. Eid Mubarak!
- May this day be the start of another victorious year in the life of yours. Eid Mubarak to you and everyone in your family!
- Eid is a time for togetherness, a time for happiness, a time to remember Allah’s blessings. May Allah Almighty bless you and your family and provide you all the happiness you bring to others lives!
- May this day be an exceptional one for you and your lovely family, may this Eid bring you lots of joyful moments to cherish forever!
- Allah o Akbar Allah O Akbar La Ilaha Ill Allah Allah O Akbar Allah o Akbar Wallillahil Hamd. Many many congrats on fasting the whole month may Allah accept from you and me and make us as much happy as He swt can make us on the day of judgment as He SWT has promised. Indeed, He SWT always remembers His promises! Eid Mubarak my beloved.
- Eid Mubarak!! May this Eid become a constant source of bliss and joy for you and your family. On this beautiful day, please don’t forget to get your reward and award from Allah for fasting the whole month of Ramadan by praying for yourself and me, both.
My Favorite happy eid status wishes
- Taqabballahu Minna Wa Minkum, Eid Mubarak my dear.
- On this beautiful blessed day, may your sawm be accepted, your sins be forgiven and your good deeds be written double. Eid Mubarak.
- According to a hadith e nabwii SAWW, there are two occasions of joy for Muslims. One is Eid ul Fitr and the other is Eid ul Adha. May our joy be doubled on both days every year. Aaameen. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! In Bukhari, prophet SAWW didn’t go to pray Eid prayer until and unless he ate an odd number of dates. And he would take a different route coming back than the one he would take while going to the masjid to offer eid salah. Let’s reawaken this sunnah!
- Let’s gather together, rejoice, forgive each other and reawaken our love for each other as we’re all brothers, this eid. Eid ul Fitr Mubarak from the bottom of my heart.
- May your beautiful smile always be on your beautiful face when you’re in this world while leaving and on the day of judgment. May He (SWT) repay you for your sawm and your ibadah in a way that would brighten your smile even more. Happy Eid from me to you!
- Give yourself a hug three times because I’m sending you an e-hug on this Eid. Though we cannot be together celebrating this Eid and Eid isn’t complete without you, yet I pray for your happiness and success, my lovely sister! Eid Saeed.
- Eid Saeed!! On this magical auspicious day of Eid, get your payment, your rewards and ajar from Allah SWT by praying as much as you can. Make du’a as this is a happy day, and a day when all du’as are accepted. Du’as made during happy times are accepted readily as Allah loves those who remember him in their happy times and not just during their despair. Remember Him while you’re happy, pray to Him and He will remember you when you’re in despondency and accept your dua’as when you truly want them to be accepted.
- Remember Allah often and He will remember you in a better company of His angels and even alone. Eid Mubarak!!
- Live your whole temporary life; this worldly life considering it as Ramadan; abstaining from sins and the things that are meant to be ignored and the things that are haram, don’t even go close to the boundaries. And your whole permanent life in the hereafter will be as Eid every day. Eid Mubarak my beloved!
happy eid status wishes Messages
- Eid Mubarak from one sinner to another with the hopes in His mercy. May Allah accept mine and your fasts and make us His obedient slaves, Ameen.
- Don’t forget to share your happiness with the poor and the orphans this Eid to deeply observe and enjoy the true meaning of this occasion. Eid Mubarak!
- Happy Eid. May Allah SWT bless you from the bottom and the top, left and right, front and back and may He SWT always always always be merciful on you. Aameen.
- Eid Mubarak. Let’s try to spend this Eid with the needy and the poor to remind us of our blessings and so we can be grateful for all the things we do have instead of worrying about the things we don’t. AS Prophet Muhammad SAWW has said: Look up to only those who are more in deen than in dunya.
- EID SAEED!!! I pray for nothing for you but that Allah blesses you today, tomorrow and in everything you do and say. Aameen. I hope you remember me in your du’as as well.
- This Eid is a gift from Allah. We may not live to see the next one so live today as it is your last day. Pray as if it’s your last prayer and be happy from Allah as He swt has combined happiness in all his names yet fearing Him as He swt has mentioned in the Qur’an. May we live up to the teachings of the Qur’an we have studied and read this Ramadan and may we be among those upon whom Allah has sent His countless blessings mentally, spiritually, physically and financially.
- Eid-Ul-Fitr is a blissful time, and a lot of Muslim communities wait for this amazing celebration with keenness and exchange Eid-Ul-Fitr cards with beautiful messages written on it. Are you making plans for the coming Eid-ul-Fitr and don’t know how to wish your friends and family? You can use these Eid-Ul-Fitr wishes in English to wish each other on this happy day.
- As Allah waters his creation, may he also sprinkle his wondrous blessings over you and your beloved ones.
happy eid status wishes for family
- “Eid is a wonderful and nice day to Pray, Care, Love, Smile and Celebrate with one another and to thank Allah for giving us this wonderful day. Eid Ul fitr Mubarak!”
- “May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very Happy Eid.”
- Let this holy occasion of eid be a remarkable milestone for our friendship. Wishing you and your family a memorable Eid this year! Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak! May the blessings of Allah keep your heart and home happy and joyous!
- Let all the obstacles of your life vanish and there be peace and gaiety within the family… Have trust on Allah. – Eid Greetings!
- It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss, it’s a day of blessing and peace, it’s a day to reflect and ponder, it’s a day to celebrate together! Happy Eid-ul-Fitr!
- “The holy month of Ramadan was celebrated with devotion. Now it’s time for ‘Eid. On the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr, my best wishes to all.”
- Enjoy like a child and be thankful to Allah for he has bestowed all the Muslims with such a beautiful day. ‘Eid Mubarak to you!
- “When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah’s peace be with you! A very Happy Eid Mubarak to you”
- May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your family is blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid Mubarak ho!
- “‘Eid is a wonderful and nice day to Pray, Care, Love, Smile and Celebrate with one another and to thank Allah for giving us this wonderful day. Eid Mubarak!”
- Start living now and stop worrying about tomorrow. Life is too short to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.
- Beautiful Eid Wishes Quotes and SMS
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah SWT fills this day, all three days of Eid, as well as the rest of your life with so much happiness, contentment and blessings that you become happy with Allah and He SWT, become happy with you!
- So the day of happiness is finally here, Eid Mubarak to you and your family from me and mine. May this sweet Eid bring sweet moments of laughter and happiness for both of us. Aameen!
- Eid Mubarak, the sun has risen and so have our appetite for food! Sweet Eid Mubarak to my sweet friends and family!
- Eid Mubarak! May your Eid be filled with as much sweetness as you consume today. But be careful lest you get food poisoning for eating too much.
- Today’s the day of Eid, let’s all together say La Ilaha Illalah and praise the Lord for giving us this day of joy! Eid Mubarak everybody!
- Eid Saeed. It’s the day of happiness for all. Love one another, greet everyone with a big Sunnah smile and just spread kindness, it’s the best makeup you can wear.
- Eid Mubarak to all the beautiful souls out there. Let’s not forget to greet all our loved ones, the happy ones, the sad, the poor, the far away and the close ones with the best wishes and prayers. Let’s rejoice on this day and thank Allah for another beautiful Eid.
- I hope and make du’a to Allah that this Eid brings you and your family joys, happiness, success and contentment as well as many blessings! Eid Mubarak.
- With the sight of the brand new moon, Ramadhan Kareem is lastly over. Might Allah (SWA) grant us the Tawfeeq to use the gems of knowledge from Ramadhan into our each day lives. Happy Eid al Fitr Mubarak.
- You’re the purpose why my life is so colourful every day. Let me make this Eid such a colourful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
- Eid is a day to cheer and to giggle with all of your coronary heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a cheerful Eid.